ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND ALL SORTS OF GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUBA ... SEE TOPICS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE

Monday 28 October 2013

In the Bay of Pigs, I put my teeth in a crocodile


During our stay in Cuba we visited the Bay of Pigs a few times

Most of you will immediately think of the invasion of 1961 when
they hear " Bay of Pigs”

Everywhere we saw memorials along the way of soldiers who were killed during the invasion


In the Bay of Pigs we visited a crocodile farm

The crocodiles were grown to be eaten


First, we could see how they were fed but the meat smelled awful

The smell was almost unbearable and I find crocodiles repulsive beasts


After the tour we had lunch with … crocodile meat


I can honestly tell you that I didn't like the idea

I eat everything but a crocodile .... 

I gathered all my courage and put a piece in my mouth and tried not to think it was crocodile meat

To my surprise it tastes good, it tasted a bit like chicken

I never had thought that I ever would put my teeth in a crocodile







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. To prevent spam, I moderate all writen comments to my blogposts before publishing --- Dankjewel voor je reactie. Om spam te voorkomen, modereer ik elke reactie voordat deze definitief word geplaatst.