ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND ALL SORTS OF GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUBA ... SEE TOPICS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Concert of Buena Vista Social Club in Cuba


We love the Buena Vista Social Club music

During our tour in western Cuba we could by
tickets for a concert

That same evening we saw the concert of Buena Vista Social Club in their own country and it was an experience


They played in a small room for about 300 people and they were right in front of me

What a party, what a sound, swinging musicians playing with passion

All those songs I had listened for years suddenly LIVE!

Every time I listen now to their music I'm back again in Cuba


Unfortunately, most of my photos failed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. To prevent spam, I moderate all writen comments to my blogposts before publishing --- Dankjewel voor je reactie. Om spam te voorkomen, modereer ik elke reactie voordat deze definitief word geplaatst.