ON THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND ALL SORTS OF GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUBA ... SEE TOPICS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER ON THE RIGHT SIDE

Monday 28 October 2013

Old American cars in Cuba


Normally cars don't interest me

But .... the old American cars in Cuba are another story

 I love these cars

Although there were only a few cars that looked good I made ​​many photos

Spare parts are not for sale in Cuba so everything is made very creative stuck together and welded

The owners are more often under their car than they could sit in it













 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. To prevent spam, I moderate all writen comments to my blogposts before publishing --- Dankjewel voor je reactie. Om spam te voorkomen, modereer ik elke reactie voordat deze definitief word geplaatst.